Lantern Sleeve Floral Blouse
Lantern Sleeve Floral Blouse
Get This Blouse made of Mulberry Silk Luxury fabric, soft and comfortable.
NOT SOLD IN STORES!
1.Advantage for Silk clothes
Silk blouses have not only a wonderful and luxurious appearance, but also have many useful properties. They have a positive effect on blood circulation, calm the nervous system, and sometimes even help eliminate muscle pain.
Silk blouses have many advantages over other fabrics:
- practical, soft and comfortable;
- unusual picturesque brilliance;
- a variety of styles, models, colors;
- suitable for creating images in any style;
- can be combined with other materials.
Be Sure To Claim Yours Before They're Gone!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed To Be 100% Safe and Secure with PayPal
Click "Buy Now" To Get Yours!
***This item will be shipped from our international warehouse, please allow 14-35 business days for the product delivery.***
HURRY UP! ONLY A FEW LEFT!
1.Other Advantage for Silk cloth: it is very soft and comfortable to wear, has powerful moisturizing function, Silk protein contains nutrients such as protein and amino acids, which can form a protective film. In autumn, it can lock the moisture of skin. Silk contains 18 kinds of amino acids needed by the human body, and at the same time, the silk is originally composed of a variety of proteins, very breathable, so wearing such cloth can accelerate the metabolism of skin cells, promote the regeneration of skin, delay the aging 4. Advantage 4 of silk protein cloth:The cleansing function ,it can effectively inhibit the growth of bacteria, and at the same time, it can also effectively block the external dust pollution. The soft fabric can also promote the blood circulation, making your skin more rosy and shiny.
2. How to wash silk clothes
1. Washing method of silk clothes 1) Precautions for hand washing Silk apparel is woven with delicate protein health care fiber, it is best to wash by hand. Please use special silk detergent or neutral soap liquid. Stir the detergent in the water before putting it into the clothes; the water temperature should not be too high. Do not immerse clothing in water for more than 15 minutes; rub gently with your hands; rinse with clean water after washing to remove soap, do not wring it; painted silk garments can be rinsed repeatedly in clean water. When drying, turn the clothes back to the outside, put them in a cool place and let them drip to dry, and then dry or shave when they are 70 to 80% dry. When drying, the water content should be around 10%. Remove and fill with 100 pieces of cloth for ironing to keep the gloss unchanged and durable. If the ironing is not smooth, it can be put in a plastic bag when the clothes are 70% dry and smoothed by hand; it can also be dried after drying and folded flat Put it in a plastic bag, seal the mouth, and put it in the freezer for 12 hours of strong freezing, which can achieve a no-iron effect. 2) Precautions for dry cleaning 1. Washing can not be rubbed with rough objects and washing with washing machine, hand washing is best. 2. Use special cleaning supplies for washing. Avoid alkaline detergents, soaps, washing powder or other detergents. Never use disinfectant. 3. Never wash directly with soap, because the fatty acid anions produced by soap in water will combine with calcium and magnesium ions in the water to form a precipitate of water-insoluble fatty acid calcium and fatty acid magnesium. This sediment is very sticky, and the silk has a positive charge. Once it deposits on silk clothing, it is difficult to rinse. 4. The water temperature during washing is about room temperature, about 30 degrees. 5. After washing silk garments, it is not advisable to dry them under sunlight or fluorescent lights, and it is not advisable to dry them with a dryer. Generally, they should be placed in a cool and ventilated place to dry. Because ultraviolet rays in the sun easily make silk fabrics yellow, fade, and age. 6. Silk is creped, do not twist when washing, should be gently shaken, and spread out on the opposite side, avoid overlapping or folding to dry, so as not to stain. 7. After a long time, silk clothes are easy to become hard. Soak with silk softener or white vinegar dilution to restore softness. , The maintenance method of silk clothes 1) Tips for ironing silk clothing When ironing silk garments, the anti-wrinkle performance of silk garments is slightly worse than that of chemical fiber. If the clothes are wrinkled after washing, they need to be ironed to be crisp, elegant and beautiful. When ironing, dry the clothes to 70% dry, then spray the water evenly and wait for 3-5 minutes before ironing. The ironing temperature should be controlled between 130 degrees and 140 degrees. The iron should not be pressed directly on the silk surface to avoid light. It must be covered with a damp cloth and then ironed to prevent the high temperature from making the silk brittle and even burnt. 2) Tips for preserving silk clothing 1. Avoid using iron hangers during storage. Avoid storing with items that are easily faded or stained. 2. Silk garments are highly hygroscopic. It is best to hang the clothes on a hanger and keep them ventilated when you are not wearing them. Do not store the silk garments in a humid or direct light place to avoid mildew and discoloration. 3. Silk garments are best hung and stored to keep them dry. The insect repellent must be wrapped in cloth, and do not directly touch the clothes. 4. Frequent ventilation is required, and it should not be placed in a plastic bag for a long time. 5. For garments made of fabrics such as georgette and double-wrinkle, it is not suitable for long-term hanging, because the drape will be longer and longer, which will deform the garment. When storing, it should be lined with cloth and placed on the upper layer of the cabinet to avoid creasing. 6. Avoid contaminating desiccants, cosmetics, perfumes, etc. directly on silk garments during collection. If it is accidentally contaminated, it should be cleaned in time, otherwise it will easily turn yellow or black. 7. Silk clothes should not be placed together with tussah silk clothing, because the raw materials of tussah silk clothing are mostly fumigated by sulfur, which will change the color of silk clothing. 3. Matters needing attention when wearing Do not sleep on mats, wicker chairs and wooden boards. Because the fibers of silk are relatively thin and can't withstand excessive friction, it's best not to scratch itchy in one piece. Do not sprinkle deodorant or perfume, and do not place camphor pills. Because these are chemicals, it is easy to damage the silk, especially the white silk. If you touch these, it will make the clothing fabric yellow. When wearing silk skirts and trousers, pay special attention to avoid strenuous exercise to prevent the fabric from rubbing violently, which can cause yarn drawing and displacement. It is not advisable to wear silk clothes when sweating a lot. Because sweat stains contain salt, it will shorten the wearing life of silk clothing.
Shirt Summer Spring Lantern Sleeve Floral Embroidery Luxury Brand Fashion Collar Silk T Shirt Tops